Fitter / Welder –
Your new surroundings:
Being known as a leader within the engineering industry, this company has more than 25 years of experience providing a very high standard of workmanship while providing excellent service to their clients.
Closely knit team where everyone is treated like family, it is no wonder their staff turnover is so low. Committed to train and upskill their employees to ensure a great skilled working environment.
Because you’re good, you’ll need to be rewarded:
- Top dollar matching your skill set
- State of the art machines and technology
- The possibility to branch out into different sectors, diversify your skills
- A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
- Management that want to invest in your skills and expertise
What you already possess:
- All-round fitter/welder with sufficient experience within fabrication and welding of the heavy steel industry
- Stick, Mig and some Tig welding capabilities
- Experience in medium industrial fitting and fabrication
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Positive attitude, willing to learn, have drive and ambition within chosen career
What you’ll be doing:
- Mechanical fitting, maintenance and repairs on earthmoving and plant machinery
- Welding on various materials including mild and stainless steel, cast iron and aluminium
- Fabrication and fitting within a medium industrial environment
Don’t delay, get paid top dollar in line with your skill set. APPLY NOW!! Call Tina on 09 916 5229 to discuss this great opportunity!!
I am recruiting for multiple roles throughout New Zealand, so if the location or role isn’t quite right, please either call or send me your CV, letting me know your preferred location and the type of work you enjoy.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Reference Number||217|