Plastic Technician & Die Setter-
A leader in design, developing and manufacturing of highly innovative high tech plastic products. Specialising in a diverse array of industries;.
With a wealth of experience in the plastics industry, this steadily growing and dynamic company is ready for a new addition to their team. They are looking for a skilled Plastics Technician & Die Setter for the afternoon shift.
Known for the high-quality specialist products and equipment that they manufacture for a variety of industries. Continually investing in machining technology and members of staff to best ensure the needs of the clients.
- Complete responsibility for all aspects of the change-over pertaining to the moulding operations of injection moulding machines.
- Focus on improving operational processes, decreasing downtime, cost cutting measures, etc.
- Cleaning of the work area prior to and after the change-over
- Setting up machines and running production lines
- Locating and fixing faults on machines
- Machine, plant and tool maintenance
- Compliance with Health & Safety requirements while maintaining a safe and efficient working environment at all times.
Key requirements to be considered for the role:
- 5 years experience setting plastic injection moulding machines for both existing and new products.
- New Product Introduction injection moulding trials from concept through to production release.
- Some robotics and automation.
- Experience in two polymer co-injection moulding, insert moulding and vertical injection moulding would be an advantage
- Thermoforming experience would also be beneficial
This position offers an outstanding opportunity to advance your career and join a progressive company that has a strong and commendable reputation for quality and service, along with a great company culture.
Beat the morning rush!! Sleep in and take a leisurely drive to work – your shift only starts at 4:00 pm.
An attractive remuneration package along with a great work-lifestyle balance is on offer.
Don’t delay!! Call Tina Damand at 09 916 5229 for a confidential discussion or HIT the apply button and attach a cover letter and detailed CV.
Due to high volumes of applications, please allow time for response in regards to success. Unsuccessful candidates will not receive correspondence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||521|