Workshop Manager –
With almost 20 years in the trade, growing at a steady pace, this company prides itself on projects tendered and their long lasting client relationships; ensuring a steady pipeline of work and growth for the future. Now expanding, once again, with a new arrival of a purpose built workshop, this company is now incorporating a commercial element.
Located in Northland near coast, river and forestry, this company offers a setting that provides a relaxing vibe, away from the busy hustle and stress of the city life.
Priding themselves on the support they provide, you will receive the following;
- Full use of a company vehicle
- Tooling allowance
- A range of specialised tools to use accordingly
- High end remuneration
- A chance to run a new purpose built workshop your way, to provide success and growth for your sector
A day in the life of you:
Leading a team of 4 Diesel Mechanics, you will be responsible for the general daily running of the workshop; organizing preventative maintenance on the company’s 90 units, responding to breakdowns and building the commercial setting. This is also a hands on role, and as required, working as a Diesel Mechanic servicing a wide range of heavy machinery, trucks and light vehicles.
With strong leadership and effective communication, you will build upon and uphold a strong level of health and safety; providing a safe and efficient working environment.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will forecast maintenance and develop an expenditure budget to maintain the cost control of your section of the business; the workshop will be your domain!
Why you can do this, possibly with ease;
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience within the Heavy Automotive Trade
- Sufficient experience in leading a team of more than 3 trade qualified staff
- Trade cert qualified as well as Class 1-4 License with WTR endorsement
- A strong understanding of budgeting, the process’ required and how to monitor them
- Microsoft office savvy (e.g. Excel, Word etc.) and able to adapt to the workshop software
- Ability to multitask, return to outstanding tasks, is essential
- Honest and reliable character with an open door policy in supporting staff
This is a genuine opportunity to led and shape the workshop and team into something you can be very proud of. Realise your potential and call me in confidence now or hit the apply button. Contact Jane Lewis, 9am People, 09 916 5214.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||395|